Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Idiots

I’m often embarrassed to be part of the human species and this was never truer than when I was watching CNN this morning. A senator from some southern state was rallying supporters at a sub shop or some such place. The senator threw his arms in the air and pivoted on the heels of his alligator shoes. “I believe marriage is between a man and a woman.” The people around him went nuts. Being a heterosexual male I can honestly say that I was relieved to hear that senator support the sacred institution of marriage. Nothing is closer to God’s heart (I know because I know God personally) than marriage and it should not be desecrated by sinners coupling in unholy union…okay, yeah I’m fucking with you. When I see some fucking senator using the marriage ticket to garner votes it just plane pisses me off. These voters don’t understand that this senator doesn’t give a flying fuck about the institution of marriage he’s only trying to get their vote. What is so sacred about marriage anyway? Married men and women cheat on each other all the time. Men beat there wives. What’s the fucking big deal if two women get married? Aren’t there more important issues? Like global warming, over population, and the rich stealing from the poor? Small minds and greed will be the end of this earth and human beings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this whole moral values kick that politicians are running on really pisses me off. they shouldn't be swaying anyone with any claim to moral values... by definition politicians are slime.

and all they do in this moral values bullshit is prove it.

Jade said...

Agreed.

Anonymous said...

i don't watch the news anymore. i'll remain oblivious.

Jules said...

so i actually had to get up from my desk and go into the bathroom to clap...but i did it. and you didn't even have to deliver that fucker in a sub shop.