Saturday, May 27, 2006

Plan B

It’s time to implement Plan B….what is Plan B you ask? Good question. I haven’t quite figured it out yet but I know it contains plenty of mayhem and lots of women in those low hip riding jeans wearing thongs. Oh, and lets not forget the bottles of tequila. It is time to head to my laboratory and start mixing up something that resembles a new life. This one is getting old and I’m losing patience with your inability to entertain me at all hours of the day and night. So what shall it be? Are you going help me or are you going to stand there for eternity sipping on that Goddamn Diet Coke? Excuse me while I put on my lab coat and rubber gloves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh shit, i thought plan b was birth control. heh.

LE Sweetz said...

can i get some of that Plan B? [not the birth control kind] thanks.