Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Something Still

I’m not getting you. Not that I’m really trying to but your inner self is a broken down Chevy under a canopy of leafy greens and although I’ve weed whacked the shit out of the vacant lot that is your life I STILL can’t find you. So what do you say? Come out come out wherever you are? It’s only a matter of time before you get itchy and come crawling back to the trailer park where I’ll be waiting with a case of Budweiser and a tube of that aloe moisturizer you love so much. I don’t have the energy to look for the real you anymore. Come on, surrender to the lies it’s easier that way. In my heart you’ll always be the person that you pretend to be.

6 comments:

The Cuke said...

this sucks.. i don't mean the writing

Anonymous said...

sounds like the weed whacker isn't up to the task.

construction equipment, maybe?

Jules said...

aloe moisturizer? say no more.

LE Sweetz said...

i hate budweiser.

Anonymous said...

Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be.
Kurt Vonnegut

Anonymous said...

I am the Queen of Sheeba and I drink the finest Merlot money can buy.