Friday, April 07, 2006

Pissed Off

So, I was at lunch with people from the office. We were in this pseudo-Irish Pub down the street and were seated in the back at a large round table. Our waitress was very tall with curly redish hair and blue eyes. I guessed her to be in her early twenties.

"What do you want?" she asked.

I order a chicken wrap. I specified that I wanted the side salad with the wrap rather than the French Fries. The waitress quickly wrote my order down and rushed off.

We sat there for fifteen minutes until our food came and I immediately saw by looking at the tray that they had fucked up my order which happened at this place before when I order the same meal. Evidently there is a half wrap with a salad lunch special and when I order the regular Chicken wrap and requested the salad instead of fries our waitress got confused. This was no big deal to me so this is what I said, “Excuse me. I ordered the whole wrap.”

Do you know what this fucking bitch had the nerve to say to me?

She said, “No, you didn’t you ordered the half wrap.”

While she was speaking to me she very hostily got in my face and bugged her eyes out at like a pitbull.

To say I was taken aback would be an understatement. I was fucking pissed. She was acting venomously towards me and she was the one that made the mistake! Hell, I was even being nice about it.

Could I have made a mistake? Was there any way I ordered the half wrap? Fuck no. I’ve never ordered a half anything in my life. I don’t eat HALF wraps or sandwiches or half anything. I eat the whole fucking thing. I burn a lot of calories every damn day.

So, anyway, this waitress brought the other half of the wrap out which was twice as big as the first one she gave me. Go figure. The wrap she first brought out wasn't enough to feed a pigeon. Was she pissed because maybe she was planning on eating it on her break?

“Enjoy,” she said with the most condescending voice I’ve ever heard and tossed the plate onto the table.

I damn near almost got up from the table and tackled her right there. I had done nothing to provoke her and she was acting like a fucking little bitch. I should have gone to the manager but my boss didn’t want me to cause a stink so I left the restaurant.

I understand everyone has bad days but that is one fortunate waitress. She's lucky I was with fellow employees or I would have had her head on a platter. Needless to say I’m not going back to Ceoltas in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. This is not the first time I've experienced bad service there but it will be the last.

6 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

Was it good, at least?

The Cuke said...

dude.. two things:
one, supposedly one of my friends has trouble ordering a particular appetizer at a local chinese restaurant.. he orders "boneless spare ribs with bbq" and instead they give him the bbq ribs. With bones. The "barbeque" apparently confuses the chinese.
THe other:
FUCKING ASSHOLE AT THE HARDWARE STORE! JESUS CHRIST! I'd like to take dot's window shade, shove it up his ass, then shove his head into the plastic cutter. FucKER

Anonymous said...

i had a waitress bring me the wrong order and then tell me i ordered the thing she brought out instead of what i actually ordered.

three words: NO TIP, bitch.

:D

LE Sweetz said...

you don't seem to be a half-wrap type of guy. at all.

Anonymous said...

See, you went about it all wrong man.

For starters, you forgot to bring the the baseball bat.

Second, no no wait, return to the first point: who goes out without a baseball bat? pffff, I'm gonna let it slide for this once.

Second, you didn't shove it up her ass.

Anonymous said...

lmao at kracker!
he's right you know. you should have.