Friday, December 16, 2005

Excerpt from Seinfeld episode The Wink

WAITER: Ready?

HOLLY: I'll have the porterhouse medium rare, baked potato with sour cream,

JERRY: What do you recommend besides the steak?

WAITER: The lamb chops are good.

JERRY: Anything lighter? How do you prepare the chicken?

WAITER: It's a full bird. Stuffed with ham, topped with gorganzola.

JERRY: You know what? I think I'll just have the salad.

WAITER: . . . Thank you.

JERRY: (mind's voice) Just a salad? Just a salad? Just a salad?

..................

I just saw that episode again the other night and the line about "It's a full bird" killed me. I had to post it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

somewhere in the US they make chicken stuffed with pork stuffed with beef or something equally outrageously meaty.

a full bird stuffed with ham. hmm.

maybe i'm missing something.

Dave Morris said...

That was a pretty good episode! Only to be outdone by the "Mulva/Delores" episode.