Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dear Lord Baby Jesus. I was looking at http://ugliesttattoos.com when I ran across a tattoo on a guy that said:Bitches don’t know about my Jenkem. Like you I didn’t know what Jenkem was so I clicked on the Wikipedia link to see what it was. Evidently it is fermented sewage that Zambian street children huff. It causes hallucinations. They are so poor and want to escape their terrible existence so much that they will inhale noxious sewage gas to get high. Wow. I purpose that we send them some high-grade LSD and maybe something to eat. No one should have to go to such lengths to get high.

Back to the tattoo. This tattoo is on the guy’s lower back and points to his ass crack. WTF? The tattoo looks like it was scribbled on him by an 80 year old alcoholic with delirium tremors. Maybe this guy didn’t know tattoos were permanent? One can only hope he gets that tattoo covered with something more appealing like Barney the purple dinosaur. Even that would be better….

No comments: