Tuesday, December 08, 2009

-I was training one of my clients at the gym last night and he said to me, “That guy on the treadmill over there keeps giving you the stink eye.” I looked up and saw who he was referring to. He was a dumpy bastard with man titties and a toucan nose and I knew why he was giving me the stink eye.

Several weeks earlier I was on a treadmill walking. I was on the far end of the treadmills and I kept looking to my left to see if my client had come in yet. There was a woman on the other end of the treadmills and I kept looking around her to see the desk and entrance.

After a while the guy with the man titties and toucan nose got on the treadmill beside her. I kept looking towards the front desk every once in a while and then I noticed them both glaring at me. And then it dawned on me that this woman thought I had been looking at her! How egotistical is that? Geez. Well, I got a little pissed and made some angry faces.

So last night this guy is giving me the laser stink eye. I look towards him with double laser stink eye and he quickly looks away. The rest of the night I give him the stink eye and he immediately looks away and turns his back to me. Not so tough now are we Mr. toucan nose?

No comments: