Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Well, I knew it would happen eventually. Muggsy and I were banned for life from the Bunny Ranch. When you live on the edge, your toes hanging over and your weight shifted forward, your teeth gritted on the pin of the grenade of life, and a 70-pound rock of possibility balancing on your head, something will have to eventually give. And so it did at the Bunny Ranch when someone shoved Muggsy at the bar because the retired star whore in residence who came back out of retirement just to see Muggsy turned down his money. I know she has a thing for Muggsy but his freewheeling bachelor lifestyle doesn’t allow him to be tied down to one woman, even a woman of her abundant talents. At any rate this guy took offense to her affection for Muggsy and of course I had to get involved and cold cocked the mother fucker with a magnum of Dom Perignon. We spent the night running through the desert and made it back to the airport just in time to catch our flight back. I will call the Bunny Ranch this week and try to smooth things over. Muggsy has been distraught all week and I feel responsible…

No comments: