Friday, October 16, 2009

-Welcome to my twisted world. If you are not prepared to be disturbed or at the very least uncomfortable then I would take two steps back and quietly shut the door. Those who know me will find characters I write through that they may not like. This is to be expected. What is fact and what is fiction? That is for you to decide. Those that know me know where my heart lies and what I would do for them. There should be then no question about my character. You know I’d confront the bad guys for you, take that bullet for you. It’s not that I don’t value my own life but I value you my friends even more so don’t forget that as you journey through my worlds that I am me and my writing is my writing. So please laugh and hate me if you have to but know I don’t mean anyone harm. I’m really just a big kid who wants people to be laughing when they lower him into the ground.

No comments: