Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Thief

Someone must have sneaked into my house and stolen my words last night. I had them hidden under the chamber pot (yes next to the rope ladder that leads to the cave where I keep my underground circus). If anyone has seen my words please contact me. Some of my words shouldn’t be seen by amateurs. They will surely be misconstrued and then there will be a lot of explaining to do which frankly I don’t have the energy for at this point. So, please, I’m begging you (the person or persons in possession of my words) please return them ASAP. If you are a hot woman then I will sleep with you to get them back. Thank-you and good-bye…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh. don't tell me you're up to top secret matters of underground revolution and someone stole the plans...

Jade said...

If I see a hot woman with ALOT of sexy looking words under her arm passing by Ill pin her down until you get here.

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna have to steal your words from whoever stole them. yeah, baby.

Anonymous said...

Finders keepers.

Identity Crisis said...

Cindy-Lou didn't agree with your last words...maybe...

Anonymous said...

...i got your words right here lover....muahhh