Tuesday, May 09, 2006

One Hell of a Fight...

The words lie just below the surface but I can’t get to them today. This living thing has got me down. I’m so tired of people in general; the fakes, the liars, the cheats, the scum. I want to buy a house way up in the wilderness, round up my dogs, pack up all my books, and a telescope and watch from a distance as they all tear themselves apart. It will be good sport and I will be an impartial referee as they all race to see who can dismantle who with the ultimate goal of having the biggest pile at the end when their too organic flesh rots off their crooked bones. I will wonder what it was like to compete so savagely for things that ultimately mean nothing. You’re right, I’m out of touch and I don’t understand. I don’t want to understand. I’m not so highly evolved I suppose but that’s okay with me. My fists are balled and I’m dodging and weaving but the world is coming at me hard. Wish me luck this is going to be one Hell of a fight…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fighting for worldly goods because whoever has most in the end goes to heaven, just like Jesus said... right?

heh.

Identity Crisis said...

You aren't so out of touch...you may be surprised how many people would want to join you in the wilderness, but then you'd have to move again.

LE Sweetz said...

good luck. you'll need it.

The Cuke said...

Tell the rest of the world to fuck off. I don't know what the hell to do when i don't have or can't find words, so I can't really make any helpful suggestions other than telling you to load up on beer and ammo..