Saturday, April 15, 2006

Gym Rat – The New Series That Could Become A Book

It was Good Friday, April 14th 2006 and I was working the floor at Barlow’s Gym. It was my third week into the foray of the personal training business and I was performing the same mundane tasks that a circus seal could pull off, though the little cocksucker would have many troubles holding a spray bottle. That’s right, I was wiping down the machines after obese, sweating and often angry clientele were done getting their fitness fix. It was degrading but what in life isn’t? I had to pay the bills and this had seemed like as good a prospect as any.

2 comments:

LE Sweetz said...

i'm looking forward to this series. the gym has a lot of potential for funny stories.

Anonymous said...

i see this getting really good... and what a productive way to blow off steam :)