Saturday, August 20, 2005

've been tagged with a dreaded meme, a blogger's term that I'm not even sure the meaning of... however, Dave says I need to tell everyone the five songs I'm currently digging hard.

1 - The Flaming Lips - Do you realize
2 - Shout Out Louds - The comeback
3 - Bright Eyes - Arc of time
4 - Frank Black - Atom in my heart
5 - Wilco - Let me come home

And now I'll "tag" 5 people, who will (as I understand it) have to post their 5 fav's on THEIR blogs.
Cindy-Lou
Nicky
Cuke
Ty
Bez

5 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

At least this one's easy, it's not like the A-Z list of ME! or something. This I can handle. My attention span might run out around #4 though...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation Bez, I had no idea either.

I don't know any of the songs, I'll have to listen to them. Does Frank Black still perform?

Kerouaced said...

Frank Black was touring with the Pixies again. I think he does tour on his own...

LE Sweetz said...

do you realize that you have the most beautiful face...

that song makes me happy/sad.

Anonymous said...

shit. tagged again. i should have time this week... :)