Monday, January 11, 2010

-If the time comes when I can’t speak and my mind is beyond repair and I languish in my own spit like some sort of gutter trout I want you to pull the goddamn plug. If the thousands of dollars that are keeping me “alive” could be used to save a little kid with cancer then save the little bastard and turn the lights out on me. I’ve lived a good life and I won’t leave this place regretting anything. If there is an afterlife I don’t want to feel guilty for all eternity because I sucked up the resources that could be used to save someone else. Now, if that someone else happens to be a dictator or some sort of money grubbing capitalist pig then keep me wired up for eternity. Those cocksuckers don’t deserve life and I won’t be part of saving their sorry asses. Let them writhe in pain like they would have the less fortunate do and DO NOT give my organs to one of these bastards. Give my organs to someone that is less fortunate. Give life to someone that is a good person. Do not give life to someone just because they have more money...

No comments: