Friday, December 04, 2009

Hmm, I just realized last night that this woman that has been text messaging me isn’t who I thought it was. She’s been sending me texts quite a bit and I asked her if she was working out at the gym with her friend anymore. She replied with “What friend?” And then it hit me. I have no fucking idea who this is. Eventually I figured it out it was another woman I trained at the gym but talk about weird.

She sends text messages one right after another before I have a chance to answer. I don’t want to be mean but damn I don’t want to text message anyone that much. I am not interested in this woman and am interested in someone else and we are going out Saturday night! Maybe I should just stop answering any of her text messages. Yeah, that sounds just about right…

No comments: