Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I’m sick of hearing about these people claiming to see Jesus’ image burned into a potato chip or in the bark of some tree. Now some guy is claiming Jesus’ image showed up on his driver’s side truck window. First of all, how in the hell does t his guy know what Jesus looked like? The image I see on the truck window looks like John Lennon. There are plenty of photographs of John Lennon but no authentic paintings of Jesus that I am aware of--maybe because they didn’t have cameras back then? It is also possible that Jesus was black. I know strike me down with a lightening bolt but I’ve seen John Lennon in movies, photographs, and on TV so I know what he looked like. So, I think people should start saying that they are seeing John Lennon’s image when a bearded dude shows up in their noodle soup. I would believe that more since Jesus could have been a black man with an afro or a fat guy with a huge nose…

No comments: