Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I was reading about magazines that were accused of airbrushing pictures of babies. Apparently there was a strong backlash when the public found this out. This portion of the population feels no baby should ever be airbrushed for any reason. Uh, really? Whether people want to admit it or not their are some really heinous babies out there. I see nothing wrong with making an ugly baby a cute baby. If airbrushing makes me forget the kid once looked like a gremlin then I am all for it. They airbrush adults so why is it wrong to airbrush babies? These people need to find a real cause and fight for it. Like supporting Sara Palin so she can further destroy the Republican party. Then again she seems to be doing just fine on her own but you get my point...

No comments: