Friday, November 06, 2009

The bomb squad had to visit my house last night because some derange psychopath left a curiously wrapped package on my stoop. I turned out to be a detonating device screwed into 20 pounds of C4, enough high end explosive to make yours truly and any neighbor within 1000 yards of him instant confetti. Luckily I had trained my ever faithful Chihuahuas to sniff out bombs in case anything like this were to ever occur and when I released them they ran straight for the box and urinated on it, indicating to me that they were marking their territory or there was something malicious inside. I suspected the latter of the two since I am naturally paranoid and prone to illusions of grandeur and lucky I am because it did indeed turn out to be a bomb. You see when one fights for justice and truth and the will of the people they will cause fear in those who suppress and stomp on these freedoms.

With the movement Muggsy and I have begun to get a legal brothel in Harrisburg I figured the whackos would start coming out of the plastic woodwork but I never thought they would find their way out this quickly. Evidently one of Rendell’s staffers is a mole working for the crazy Christian right. I can’t figure who else would have leaked the information about our plans. Unless it was one of you bastards that reads this blog. If it was I will have to remind you that by entering this blog you give up all rights. This is not a democracy you have entered but a dictatorship, a dictatorship that preserves democracy but a dictatorship just the same. I was merely testing you my dear readers. I know none of you would expose my plans but you understand I had to show my full hand for this mission Muggsy and I are on must not be derailed for ANY REASON! So, if you know of anyone trying to stop this very important political mission turn the bastard over to me and he or she will be dealt with accordingly. Thank-you, your full cooperation is greatly appreciated.

P.S. Oh, and yes I have considered that the bomb was left by a certain crazy delusional woman. This avenue is also being thoroughly investigated. The Chihuahuas have picked up a scent and are trailing the maker of this bomb as we speak. If it is this woman they are to go for the jugular and ask questions later.

No comments: