Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh, I how I loathe thee--thee of course being me. Yes, I am self-loathing and in fact quite creepy. At times when you snap my picture in the wrong light I resemble Uncle Fester. I have no friends except for my Mom--we go to bingo every Friday night. I also never cut my toenails and shower only weekly, if that much. I drink milk from the bottle so that half of what sits in the refrigerator is backwash and I serve it to guests. I envy people with more hair than me--no really, I have a photo of Tiny Tim on my mantle. I also worship money because it buys happiness…okay, perhaps I should stop because there are so many things I loathe about myself that it would take an entire day to write them down and I would just be creating something else that I loathe about myself which is making other people loathe me…

No comments: