Thursday, October 22, 2009

I was at the gym last night talking to Big Todd and I was talking about the rap album we are collaborating on. Sincerely, I asked him “what is some good gangster rap” because I like to listen to it sometimes when I lift. Todd looked at me with great seriousness and said, “I don’t know I have some from two years ago or so on my MP3 player.” And then I remembered…Todd listens to Dave Matthews. Can you see this huge guy jamming to Dave Mathews while he’s squatting 900 pounds? Me either. Or maybe that was his wife that likes Dave Matthews? Hmm, what is he listening to on the MP3 player? ABBA? Barney? Maybe I should just ask him…

And another thing. I’ve never seen Todd get mad. He might get slightly irritated but then he always seems to laugh about whatever it was that annoyed him. Damn it he never lets me be angry. He always has to laugh and then I’m stuck laughing too. Now Billie on the other hand has gone off on me a few times. What can you expect? She is a redhead…I think. We love to discuss politics…

No comments: