Saturday, April 19, 2008

Those goddamn cocksuckers tried to move in on my sweet little Rosa. So, I fixed them and I fixed them good. They won’t be back to bother her. The dead don’t grab your ass when you’re trying to serve them drinks.
Maybe I shouldn’t have stood up to all five of them but then again maybe they shouldn’t have tried to take me out after I pointed out their bad behavior. I’d do anything for my sweet little Rosa and I did.
They jumped me in the parking lot. I was ready for them. My fists were already tucked into my brass knuckles. The first jaw gave way like papier-mâché, the second like an egg shell. And that’s when they decided their own fate.
A bullet struck my arm. I dove behind a garbage can, pulled out my roscoe and started spraying lead. A few minutes later it was just me and a bunch of dead bodies.
Rosa came running out of the bar. “Oh, Burma I thought they had killed you.”
“It would take more than these amateurs to take me out.”
I grabbed her and we kissed long and hard as we stood on pieces of their bodies. I’d do anything for my sweet little Rosa.

No comments: