Friday, August 10, 2007

Get out of my world

It’s good to distract with the little things, with the big things, with anything so you don’t notice the bad things. You see the bullshit is getting to me again—the liars, the cheats, the scum. I’m thinking of starting my own world but first I need a good planet. I can’t pay cash but I will mortgage it against my house. I will search the classifieds today and tomorrow and the next day until I find a nice used one at a good price and when I do I will set about fixing it up. I will tear down the old infrastructure, murderer the greedy, castrate the heartless and scrub the skies of pollution. I will build the city with books and ban televisions from airing “Reality TV” and movies based on cartoons from the 70’s. I will ask people to think, to be kind, to not swerve in front of me in their hydrogen powered car because if you do I will send you right back to this hell hole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget to check craigslist. they sell all kinds of things on there.

can i join you on this new world once you get it up and running?

jomama said...

If you murdered the greedy, who would
you have to rail against?

Face it. You need 'em.