Saturday, November 04, 2006

I turned around and saw Trevor holding a guy up in the air by the lapels of his coat. “Open the door,” he cried. I shoved the door open and Trevor tried to push the guy through the doors but he grabbed onto the door handle on his way out and clung to it for dear life. I got behind Trevor. “Why are you throwing me out?” the guy said. “There’s a cop behind you,” I said. “You’d better leave now.” The guy let go of the door and turned around to see no one. We closed the doors behind him. I later learned one of the bouncers asked him to leave for acting like an ass and he said, “You make me leave.” Uhm, okay? If people knew how dumb they looked when they drank they would be very embarrassed. Then again maybe they just don’t care…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the drunk asses have no idea what's going on. for some of them, it's fortunate that they don't remember much the next day.

Anonymous said...

hahaa, what a dumbass.

The Cuke said...

I'm a bouncer.

sammybearden said...

In principle, a good happen, support the views of the author Hello, I do not agree with the previous commentator - not so simple