Tuesday, September 26, 2006

the Virgin Festival

I went to the Virgin Festival on Saturday at Pimlico in Baltimore. The Red Hot Chili Peppers, the Who, the Killers…you get the point. The music was great but by the end of the day I was growing tired and one too many people bumped into me and didn’t say excuse me or sorry. When the Chili Peppers were playing some kid smashed into my back and almost knocked me down. I grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him around before he could run past me. I said, “You fucking little cocksucker. Who the fuck do you think you are? You rammed into my back and then kept on going. You say excuse me or sorry.” He stood there with a blank look on his face. He was too drunk, rude and dumb to know he should have said “sorry” and walked away. He stood there and my fists tightened. I wanted so badly to punch him in the face but I knew it would only get me arrested. What is wrong with people? Why the fuck can’t they say excuse me or sorry or acknowledge in some way that they’ve bumped into you? Ugh, people are so self-centered, such gluttons and foolish uncaring jackasses. I am sad to report that in upwards of 75% of the people at the concert were rude idiots. This isn’t an age related issue either older people were just as rude. Yeah, I still had a good time anyway but I’ll remember every single one of those people when I take over the world with the death ray I’ve been working on. Really, it’s almost done? Have you been rude lately?

2 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

I don't think you belong anywhere near a Virgin Festival. Neither do I, for that matter.

The Cuke said...

I'm very rude.
All in a cuke's work.