Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pigs from Space

Accept your fate. Stephen Hawking says we should start building space stations on the moon and mars. By 2020 he thinks we could have workable space stations. He says he doubts we will last a hundred years on this planet. Frankly I think it is for the best. Most of you are pigs (don’t hide behind that human cardboard cut out) and I only hope I can complete my personal space shuttle before all this goes up in a big ball of fire. I want to watch above it all through four inch think heat resistant plexi-glass. I want to watch the pigs roast over the ultimate spit just like the original solar cowboys used to do on the lone big bang prairies before time began …

1 comment:

Identity Crisis said...

Sergio Blastonov could probably use a lion hearted dog to search for his lost space pet.;}