Friday, May 05, 2006

You are a hamburger

Yes, I’m quite sure that I am correct. The other side of reality is a dark grim hole with the shrapnel of many bad 45’s (B sides facing out) glued to the walls. When you fall you will get cut and you will bleed dimes and nickels like a bloated parking meter. I will be standing below looking up your skirt and catching the falling change in a butterfly net. I will use this change to buy and build a giant hamburger in your likeness which I will grill over an open pit using your clothing and your cedar dresser as fuel. I will then embalm this hamburger and put it on display like Lenin in a glass topped box and millions and millions of people will come and leave tiny packets of ketchup and mustard at your feet. You will be a star…well, your hamburger will be anyway and I will live happily ever after…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a massive embalmed hamburger.

i'll start the pilgrimage today with ketchup packets in my pocket.

LE Sweetz said...

mmmm...hamburger.

Identity Crisis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.