Thursday, April 13, 2006

This

It’s a goddamn shame that it had to come to this. I know I know you’ll want to know what “this” is but suffice to say that “this” is something very very bad. You see I’ve spent the last three months trying to avoid “this” using every available tactic in my considerable arsenal of charms to steer you away from the great black abyss that is “this”.

Yes, I do take part of the blame but not all of it, not for “this”. You must shoulder some of the blame, if not for that, then for “this”.

6 comments:

LE Sweetz said...

"this" sounds bad.

The Cuke said...

this sucks

Anonymous said...

fuck this.

i can't believe i said it before the cuke...

The Cuke said...

arg.. i'm disappointed in my self - this makes me sad

Kerouaced said...

Cuke, don't be so hard on yourself there will be plenty more chances to cuss...

Anonymous said...

This happens.