Sunday, March 05, 2006

SOME COCKSUCKER PLAGIARIZED MY WORK!

Some cocksucker plagiarized my work. His blog has no comments on it so his friends and family won't find him out. I am speaking to Blogger about contacting the little rat. You're in a shitload of trouble fat boy...What he doesn't know is that this piece is copyrighted and what he did is a crime. I am contacting my attorney. I hope he has a good job that pays a lot of money. This is his blog: IDIOT I will hunt you down you huge loser. I strongly suggest you take the work you plagiarized down right now. You really don't want to meet me in person...

Compare the story on Steve Alter's blog to my March 8, 2005 piece...He can't even plagiarize well. Ha ha

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check it. MORE evidence.

http://thepopeye.blogspot.com/

BeckEye said...

Damn, I KNEW that one couldn't have been his. I tried googling several phrases in that article and couldn't come up with any other sites but his. And even though he's gotten rid of the evidence that he ripped off my blog, I have plenty of evidence that he's been doing this to several others. What a lame-ass.

LE Sweetz said...

yeah, my writer friend googles his works once in a while to find thieves. that fucking sucks.

Anonymous said...

how convenient. the web addy no longer works.

asshole. i mean, COCKSUCKER (copyright atomic blue 2006)

hope he gets what he deserves. go kick his ass, Ker!

Kerouaced said...

No worries, I have the Cuke on the case. She gave me all the Steve Alter's personal information. I will contact him or my attorney will...what a fucking loser...

car@ said...

*shivers*!!!! i am making an "o" face....hope you can give him just what he deserves...he should be very afraid of you Ker! ;-)

BeckEye said...

You might want to check out this guy's blog...seems like he has some good resources if you're really interested in teaching Steve Alter a lesson.

http://www.plagiarismtoday.com/

Anonymous said...

damn peaches. imbush them all.

Anonymous said...

Umm, how come he links to this post?

Anonymous said...

whenever you form a hunting posse, i'll be there with a 12 gauge. i want to pull the trigger. plagarists are the lowest form of life on the planet.

Anonymous said...

and yet more...

http://www.poppymom.com/archives/2005/05/steve_alter_is.php

Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

I love the football/bully story. Great, great stuff. I didn't know you could do an uplifting moral tale, but you aced it!

Still got a bad link at the bottom, though. Still says atomicblue.blogspot instead of atomicblueblog.blogspot.