Sunday, December 11, 2005

I've got walls

Can you miracle me up another day like yesterday? Yes, more amontillado this time would very nice…and uhm could you please do something about the hangover? Yes? You’re an angel. I’m also going to need four new walls. Yes; industrial strength, bullet proof, castle tall. No, I’m sorry no one gets in. No, I’m sorry no one gets out alive. Yes, that’s me in the corner with the bricks and mortar. Yes, that’s me behind another wall. No, I’ll never get out. Yes, you can have my baseball card collection…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i steal your supply of guinness i know you'll come out of hiding soon.

The Cuke said...

ha.

Cindy-Lou said...

My walls are broken.

LE Sweetz said...

your steelers won today. i'm not a pittsburgh fan, but i always like rooting for The Bus.

Kerouaced said...

Yes, the Steelers did win. I went out with a friend and watched them. The Bus had a very good game. They list his weight at 250. Uh, maybe on the moon he ways 250. I think he's pushing 300!

LE Sweetz said...

yeah, 250 is lowballing. he's all muscle though.