Sunday, December 04, 2005

Damn the networks...



















WVU finished up their season last night with a win over South Florida which left them with a 10-1 record. I think that’s their best record since I went there and they were 11-0 in the regular season. That kind of winning is understandable because I was in school then and had a special alter with all kinds of voodoo stuff on it; deer antlers, pickle juice from the last jar of pickles Elvis ate out of, Jerry West's old college jockstrap, three of Marlon Brando's kidney stones, and…wait I’m giving away my trade secrets. All you need to know is I worked special magic for them and they won big. Okay, maybe it wasn’t all due to the magic I practiced but they did win then and they were on TV! Unlike yesterday when F-ing ESPN showed the Connecticut vs. Louisville game instead of WVU. WTF? I’m boycotting all television today because no one showed this game. Won’t you join me? We can chat online or something…wait, I forgot, the Steelers are on at 1:00. Maybe we can boycott another day. The Steelers need to beat the Bengals for the first place spot. They haven’t been playing well but I have my alter set up in my basement and just doused it with a coffee mug full of beagle blood. I won’t make any predictions because when I do and I’m wrong some people think they’re funny by telling me I was wrong. So, I’m just going to be quiet and dance naked around my alter. Care to join me? Women only. Sorry, that just wouldn’t be fun with guys. Go Steelers…

3 comments:

LE Sweetz said...

sorry. i think you needed something stronger than beagle blood.

i have to root for the Bears. otherwise my boyfriend would boycott me.

Kerouaced said...

Damn, the Steelers outplayed the Bengals AGAIN and loss due to turnovers. They're so much better than this. It's getting frustrating as HELL!

LE Sweetz said...

yep, the bengals weren't looking great. i was surprised by the outcome.