Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My life is starting over again and again and again and again.

I’ve already forgotten about yesterday. Have you?

Where do I start? Why not here…Ker is an emotional cat. Not a crying at sappy movies punk or over sensitive pussy who backs down to a threat but emotional in the fact that he gives a fuck about people and when they don’t treat him right, then he bites railroad ties in half and spits out toasters. He is straight up and plays no one, it hurts his heart when people turn out to be twisted fucks without true emotion. He can’t relate.

So if you don’t have the juice and Ker is feeling ornery then be prepared to be fucking written about. I mean not that I would use real characters so that I might get sued but I will write about people YOU can identify with. Capice? Comprende? Get it? Got it? Good.

If you chose not to know Ker then it’s your loss. The future is wide open and so are his arms. Tone it down…all you ever needed to do was ask. You are fading from my conscience. I’ve erased all your numbers and deleted all your pictures. What is left? Nothing. Just the way I write it. You see SHE is out there and someday I will find her and the world we will travel, my pen I will wield like a great saber, slashing down the words in our adventures. It is after all this modern knight errant’s duty to record every thing through the kaleidoscopes that are his eyes…

3 comments:

{illyria} said...

endings are also beginnings. and you're traversing the fine line quite well.

Dave Morris said...

Yeah.

The Cuke said...

I've learned, very slowly however, that you have to let go of people who only make you feel like shit, as hard as it is, for yourself, because you don't, i don't, no one, deserves that shit